Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Product Review: New Flavor!!! Häagen-Dazs® Five Lemon Ice Cream review

Alright, I know, I know...it is not chocolate related.  But I still want to do a review of it, because it's a brand new flavor, and I am a big fan of Häagen-Dazs Five series.  
First of all, the Five series is basically the ice cream line that made with only 5 ingredients.  Just thought that I cleared that up.  The ice cream itself follows the great tradition of Häagen-Dazs, which is rich and creamy.  The color of it is nice and white, but if you look closely, you can see the tiny pieces of lemon zests through out the ice cream.  As the ice cream melts in your mouth, the pungent and refreshing lemon flavor just bursts into your mouth.  The acidity of the lemon also a perfect balance to the sweetness.  It almost taste like yogurt, but a lot richer and creamier.  Come to think of it, this ice cream really is quite evil...because you can eat a lot of it, without feeling sick of it, since it is so nicely balanced.  
I give it a 9 out of 10.  Now go get some!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment