Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate(with fine cocoa from Papua New Guinea) Review

I still have not figured out how many different flavors Ritter Sport chocolate has.  I kept finding new flavors at different markets.  This dark chocolate only has actually 50% of cocoa, which is not much.  The one I found actually said "with fine cocoa from Papua New Guinea".  The texture of the chocolate was very smooth, like all Ritter Sport chocolate.  The smooth and silky texture definitely come close to Dove's chocolate.  The flavor is very rich and full, and not too bitter compared to most dark chocolates.  There is a distinct flavor, which I assumed that it was from the different cocoa.  The chocolate melted in my mouth nicely and evenly, with just a very minimal aftertaste.  It will definitely go well with a nice cup of coffee.  


I give it a 7.5 out of 10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment