Friday, July 29, 2011

Ritter Sport Olympia Chocolate Review


I had reviewed several Ritter Sport products on the blog, so if you still have no idea what it is, then you need to follow the blog, or get...educated or something.  
I haven't tried one chocolate from Ritter Sport that I do not like so far.  The company came up with such unique and intriguing flavors, it is so fun to discover more Ritter Sport chocolates.  
This particular chocolate that I am reviewing today is called Olympia, which I have no idea what it means.  Flavor wise, it is milk chocolate, with a creamy filling of hazelnuts, cream, and a subtle hint of honey.  Hazelnut and chocolate is such a delicious natural combination, and the hazelnuts added some textural contrast against the creamy milk chocolate and creamy filling inside.  Ritter Sport does not disappoint.  


I give it a 8.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment