Thursday, January 13, 2011

Kashi TLC Dark Mocha Chewy Granola Bar



I am not a fan of Kashi products in general.  They are usually very rough in texture.  I realized that most of their products are high in whole grains, which are great for us, but I just cannot enjoy them.  'TLC' means therapeutic lifestyle changes, which is a criteria for certain group of people, mainly for cardiovascular diseases patients.  The bar contains 4 g. of fibers, which is really good for a snack bar.  It also contains 6 g. of protein, and only 6 g. of sugar.  The bar also contains 90 mg. of cholesterol, which in my opinion, a bit high for a 'health conscious' snack bar.  Overall, the bar yields about 130 kcal, slightly higher than most diet snack bars.  So, if you are thinking of a diet, judge for yourself.  




I give it a 5.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment