Friday, September 9, 2011

Ritter Sport Extra Fine Milk Chocolate Review






I brought you another Ritter Sport chocolate today.  It is the Extra Fine Milk Chocolate.  I love milk chocolate, and nothing can go wrong with "extra fine" in chocolates.  
This is a plain milk chocolate bar, with nothing else added.  I always enjoy plain chocolate bar for the pure chocolate enjoyment.  One of the trick in tasting chocolate is to let it sit and melt on your tongue.  This particular chocolate melts very well, and very smoothly.  You can taste the richness and creaminess of the chocolate as it melts on your tongue with no graininess.  You can also smell the strong fragrance of the fine milk in the chocolate, and the aroma releases as it melts on your tongue.  For a milk chocolate lover, I was very pleased and satisfied. 



I give it a 9 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment