Sunday, May 26, 2013

Richart French Macaron Review






So...I saw Richart's chocolates and macaron on sale on another site, which piques my interest.  So I decided to try some.  
Richart sells 15 macarons for $18, included shipping, totaled $33.  Originally, I did not know how big these are, assuming that they would be around the same size of the ones I've reviewed before.  As you can see from the third picture, they are only about the size of a quarter, which is significantly smaller than others.  I wasn't very happy about that.  So I was hoping the overall taste would win me over.  NOPE!  Even the appearances don't look that great, many of them were crushed.  Richart has very creative and interesting flavors, but in this box that I've received, there were several repeated ones.  They tasted alright.  Blood Orange was definitely one of the most unique flavor so far.  But overall, Richart's maracons are not worth it.  


I give it a 4 out of 10.




No comments:

Post a Comment